Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Join fellow Christian organizations in Seattle nurturing marketplace ministry for a time of connection, mutual encouragement, and conversation. Grounded in illustrations, music and poetry from Malcolm Guite and Steve Bell’s artistic work, this evening promises to be entertaining and encouraging. Come and imagine your work with us!
Seattle Pacific University
Upper Gwinn Commons (View Pink Dot on SPU Map, link below.)
3307 3rd Ave W. Seattle, WA 98119
Doors open at 6:40 pm
Parking is free on campus after 6pm. Park in the Ross or Dravus lots.
SPU and Parking Map
Dessert will be provided.
Registration closes at 5pm on Friday, June 3rd.
For those sponsoring tables, all names are not necessary at registration. You can copy one name for all initial registrations. When you are ready to update your list of attendees, send names to JoAnn Flett.
If you are sick, please contact info(at)kiros.org, and we will provide a refund.
Reserve Your Ticket
Creating an account will allow you to register and pay for multiple events, view past registrations, and pre-populate some of your registration information. Creating a login is optional.
In Person Registration
Organization Attendee List
- C3 Leaders
- Center for Faithful Business – Seattle Pacific University
- Colson Fellows
- Faith & Work Movement Global
- Flourish at Work Westminster
- Made to Flourish
- National Christian Foundation
- Northwest University
- School of Business, Government, and Economics, Seattle Pacific University
- School of Theology, Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle Pacific University – University Advancement
- The Fellowship – Seattle
- The Max De Pree Center for Leadership
- Theology of Work Project
- Union Church
- Urban Impact