Adaptive Planning Solution Consultant
Analysis Team, Inc.
Contact Person: Dave Stark
Contact Email: DStark@AnalysisTeam.com
Contact Phone: (650) 964-3599
Role: Adaptive Planning Solution Consultant
Location: Anywhere (mostly remote work)
Analysis Team, Inc. is a solutions implementation firm that’s focused on helping clients to improve analytics, planning and reporting in support of their strategic objectives and profit goals. Our clients are mid-size and large companies in a range of industries.
Work with our clients’ Finance organizations to configure and implement Workday Adaptive Planning, a leading cloud-based enterprise planning solution. The work is remote so the person in this role can be based anywhere in the US, but some occasional travel will be necessary.
• Work with client staff to understand their planning process, modeling requirements, source data and reporting needs
• Design and build the solution in Adaptive Planning, including financial statements and related models, data integrations, reports and dashboards
• Document the solution and train users and administrators
• Provide ongoing client support as needed
• Help discover and develop additional ways Analysis Team can provide value to clients; present demos and participate in webcasts
• Contribute to the development of Analysis Team’s practice methodologies and standards
Most relevant experience and skills:
• At least a few years of experience in financial planning & analysis (FP&A); this includes budgeting/planning, forecasting, financial/operational analytics, and management reporting; a very good understanding of accounting and financial statements is also important
• Proven technical/software aptitude gained by deploying and maintaining planning, reporting or analytics software solutions; even better if your experience involves implementing planning/forecasting solutions (e.g. Adaptive Planning/Adaptive Insights, Oracle Hyperion Planning or PBCS, NetSuite Planning, Prophix, Host Analytics/Planful, etc.)
• Other skills: Well-organized, high self-motivation, work well under deadlines, accountable, inquisitive and analytical, very good communication skills, solution-oriented, eager to learn new technical skills