Administrative Assistant, Part-time
Gelotte Hommas Drivdahl Architecture
Contact Person: Linne’ Pullar
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (425) 828-3081
If you are interested in becoming a part of the GHDA team please forward your resume with cover letter by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Associate degree plus 2 years’ related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in a professional services firm or similar professional office environment.
• Strong technical skill set, with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and Word and excellent keyboard skills.
• Aptitude and interest in completing accounting and financial tasks with accuracy and attention to details.
• Exceptional organizational skills, with strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize, flexibility, and focus on accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personality types.
• High level of initiative and strong focus on follow-through.
• Reliable and able to demonstrate a calm, competent presence even under stress.
• Ability to effectively interact and represent GHDA with internal and external company contacts.
• Expert user in workplace productivity tools.
• Possesses strong communication skills, effectively expressing needs and requests.
• Ability to remain calm, focused and friendly, even under stress.
• Competitive pay
• 8 paid holidays, 3 weeks PTO (4 weeks after 5 years)
• Health, vision, and dental insurance**
• 401k plan
• Reimbursement for approved continuing education
** Long-term disability insurance is not available for part-time positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all employment inquiries.
To learn more about us and this position, please visit our website: https://theartofarchitecture.com/the-rest/careers/