Contact Person: Audrey Eustice
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (425) 595-4290
Come join the Electric Mirror team! Electric Mirror is the global leader in Lighted Mirrors and Mirror TV Technology™. We have been serving the hospitality and residential industries for over twenty years with product lines that include Lighted Mirrors, Mirror TVs, Waterproof TVs, Mirrored Cabinets, Corridor Lighting, Wardrobe Mirrors, and Makeup Mirrors.
This position will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks to produce high quality product lines of Mirror for consumers. He/she may be required assist other employees as a helper on key work or machines as required by the work schedule.
Essential Job Functions
1. Mirror/Glass cutting by hand and use of a CNC glass cutting machine.
2. Mirror Edging using an edging machine
3. Mirror plotting with safety back material.
4. Assemble component parts to mirrors.
5. Attach frames to mirrors.
6. Attach TV’s to mirrors.
7. Inspect and test mirrors at each stage of assembly process.
8. Package mirrors and components according EM standards.
9. Sand blast mirror using CNC sandblast machine.
10. Operate automated glass/mirror washer.
11. Perform operator preventative maintenance on sandblaster per procedures.
12. Reads blueprints to ensure work is performed to specifications.
13. Reads test procedures, performance specifications, and drawings to perform testing procedures.
14. Assemble functional performance of systems, subassemblies, and parts.
15. Calibrates and utilizes test instrument (Hi-Pot tester) according to specification.
16. Performs functional tests using Hi-Pot tester.
17. Compares results with specifications.
18. Replaces/Repairs defective wiring and components.
19. Operates equipment to verify internal assembly and alignment of parts according to specifications.
20. Account for time and work completed via online computer data collection system.
21. Wire individual ballast and electrical harness.
22. Soldering of small electrical components if assigned.
1. Level I:
a. Using tape measure, wire cutters, calipers, screwdrivers, razor knives, screw guns, heat guns, glue guns and other power and hand tools.
b. Using pallet jacks to move pallets of materials.
c. Knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
d. Ability to read schematics, identify electronic components.
e. Able to electronic troubleshoot to the component level, working knowledge of related tools, meters, test equipment.
f. Strong Computer skills.
2. Level II – in addition to those listed in Level I, Level II must have:
a. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
b. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
c. Ability to assist in the training of Assembler Level 1.
1. Office 0% Production/Warehouse floor 100%
1. Ability to lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs.; anything over 50 lbs. is to be assisted
2. Be on your feet 8-10 hours per day
3. Must demonstrate good hand/eye coordination; Must demonstrate good manual dexterity.
4. Good eyesight needed to see and identify wiring by color.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
1. Full Time
2. 1st shift 5am – 3:30pm
3. Monday thru Thursday
Required Education and Experience
1. Level I
a. High school graduate/GED.
b. 1 years’ manufacturing experience.
2. Level 2
a. High school graduate/GED.
b. 1-3 years’ manufacturing experience