Ellis, Li & McKinstry PLLC
Contact Person: Katherine (“Kasia”) Adamczyk
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (206) 682-0565
Are you a master of task lists? Can you track multiple projects with ease and gracefully manage valued client relationships? Do you like to use technology and create systems to help you stay organized? If you are able to keep your eye on lots of balls in the air (or spinning plates) then this is the job for you.
Ellis, Li & McKinstry PLLC is looking for a full-time Client Coordinator to support and grow its trusts & estates (primary) and nonprofit business (secondary) practice areas.
The Client Coordinator will manage projects while fostering client relationships and business growth. You will work as part of a small team. This is busy client-facing role, and we are looking for a high-energy motivated self-starter. You will be a professional with great personal skills, an unrelenting attention to detail, and be highly organized. You will bring a knowledge of systems, workflow, automation, and technology. You may have a background in marketing, sales, or a busy service business. Legal or financial services experience would be a plus.
Your job will be to implement and maintain systems of organization for these two practice areas and be the client relationship manager delivering an executive level of customer service to the firm’s treasured clients.
Specific tasks include:
– Create a system for tracking client engagements
– Keep task management system up-to-date
– Organize attorneys’ schedules and task lists to complete client engagements
– Schedule client appointments
– Correspond with clients and gather client information
– Enter client information into system
– Organize information for attorney review
– Track progress of a client’s matter
– Create business marketing tools, documents, or newsletters
– Serve as a reliable team member for planning and transaction management
– Be an expert in all aspects of a client’s engagement
– Fluent in technology, including Office 365, Adobe, file share, document management and document creation systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Experience working in a professional environment
– Proven understanding of and commitment to client services
– Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and ORCA card for commuting.