Community Relations Associate (sales)
Position is Full Time
$23-$25 per hour plus bonus
Mon-Fri, some weekends & evenings
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement
Contact Person: Michelle May
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (206) 546-7326
Are you a vibrant, energetic sales professional who wants to make a difference in the lives of older adults? This position might be just what you are looking for. Join our Sales & Marketing team at our Life Plan Community (CCRC), Shoreline Community. Our legacy community is full of vibrancy and we work with fellow believers. Excellent benefits and a dynamic team!
CRISTA Senior Living is a Retirement Community under the umbrella of CRISTA Ministries. CRISTA is a Non-Profit faith based organization where passion meets vocation. Our mission is to serve the needs of the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. CRISTA Senior Living exists to enrich lives through inter-generational community living, where our residents, their families, and our staff encounter the love of Christ, allowing Him to enrich mind, body, and soul.
The Community Relations Associate is responsible to market all areas of Cristwood Retirement Community within the CRISTA Shoreline campus. This position will meet and exceed all occupancy goals by successfully implementing sales/marketing programs and building strong relationships with prospects and their family members with the goal and expectation of selling apartments and services. The Community Relations
Associate will assist in development and implementation of outreach, promotions, events and special projects to support marketing efforts for CRISTA Senior Living communities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Meet and exceed occupancy goals for each community on the Shoreline campus through sales presentations and events, tours, and lead follow up.
2. Facilitate and help coordinate resident move-ins by working with prospects, family members, service providers, and CRISTA staff.
3. Maintain sales tracking and professional outreach database through calls, visits, mailings and marketing events. Keep management informed of accurate occupancy information.
4. Responsible to document entire sales process in Customer Relationship Management database.
5. Plan special events and promote them to prospective residents with the activity directors.
6. Utilize software tools and interface with potential residents, families, and CRISTA staff to determine appropriate placement.
7. Process received fees according to CRISTA accounting procedures.
8. Coordinate interviews with applicants, their advocates and appropriate staff members using application forms.
9. Plan and execute professional outreach opportunities. Represent CRISTA Senior Living to the community at large, for the purpose of attracting, inspiring and educating prospective residents and their advocates.
10.Perform other related duties as assigned.
Christian Commitment: Maintain a vibrant personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ, so that CRISTA Senior Living is aligned with the corporate vision and mission.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications or related field. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
Experience: Two years sales experience in a fast-paced, highly competitive environment with proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals.
Software and Equipment Used: Experience with standard Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Compensation includes base salary plus commission upon completion of sales as outlined in current commission agreement.
• Flexibility in schedule with varied work hours (i.e. working evenings and weekends).
• Ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects and work within diverse teams.
• Exceptional oral communication and presentation skills.
Experience: Two years recent sales experience in senior housing or related field.
Familiar with terminology of FHA, ADA, EHO and other federal, state and local regulations.
Willing to complete further sales training and certifications.
Must be willing to learn REPS Leads.
Strong desire to work with aging adults and their families.