Creative Marketing Specialist
Radiant Vision Systems
Contact Person: Denisha Gwin
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (425) 284-0553
Radiant seeks a motivated Creative Marketing Specialist to join its Redmond team. In this role, you will use your design and wordsmithing to create high-value content that engages our customers and reinforces the Radiant brand. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative thinker with a passion for communications and design to grow professionally in a fast-paced, global environment.
Do you possess an ability to understand technical concepts and articulate them clearly in written and verbal communications? Your ability and desire to manage a broad range of marketing projects that help generate sales leads, grow key accounts, and promote awareness of the Radiant brand within target markets, make this the job for you. Strong candidates will be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Marketo Engage, with experience in both print and digital media. Radiant offers the opportunity for upward growth, along with the potential for expanded responsibilities based on performance and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Promote the capabilities and value of our solutions via the design and creation of advertisements, brochures, presentations, product specification sheets, broadcast emails, Web content, and video.
• Support Radiant participation at industry events and seminars via creation of signage and displays, multimedia, and other materials.
• Collaborate on content to promote the successes of Radiant customers and Radiant as a market leader, including technical papers and presentations, white papers, and case studies.
• Develop integrated campaigns to promote awareness and generate leads within target markets.
• Enforce brand standards and ensure consistency across marketing activities.
• Assist in the development of and write internal communications and press releases.
• Work on special projects as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
• A minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant work experience.
• Familiarity with business-to-business (B2B), marketing concepts, practices, and platforms with a desire to learn more.
• Must be proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Preferred proficiency with Adobe Marketo Engage, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Drupal
• Excellent communication skills verbal, written and presentation. Strong interpersonal skills- ability to build partnerships.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to work with a cross-departmental variety of stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
• Collaborator that works well under pressure, with a high sense of urgency.
• Adaptive learner with an aptitude for technology.
• Some travel may be required for marketing events (~10%).
Benefits @ Radiant
Radiant Vision Systems offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base compensation, an incentive target bonus (for non-commission eligible positions; the payout is based on both the company’s performance and the employee’s performance), time off (vacation, sick leave, and floating holiday), parental leave, medical dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as 401k to include a matching contribution from the company and immediate vesting. Learn more about Radiant’s benefits by visiting our Careers Page. These benefits are designed to support our employees’ well-being, financial security, and work-life balance.
This position is eligible for experience specific compensation ranges based on candidate experience, compensation will be aligned and determined based on this criteria. Fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges. Final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to experience levels, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Radiant Vision Systems works with world-class brands and manufacturers to deliver creative visual inspection solutions that improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Radiant’s legacy of technology innovation in photometric imaging and worldwide install base date back more than 30 years and address applications from consumer electronics to automotive manufacturing. Radiant Vision Systems product lines include TrueTest™ automated visual inspection software for quality control, and ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers, machine vision solutions, and goniometric systems. EOE