Data Entry Specialist
Contact Person: Connie Diller
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (425) 776-4946
This position is primarily responsible for working under the Project Team Manager using software tools to begin the customer project management process by gathering all necessary information from the Account Executives for proper and accurate order entry.
Essential Job Functions
1. Order entry and updating of projects into the Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning system.
2. Creation of project checklists and hand off to project coordinators.
3. Setup customer data in the ERP and CRM systems.
4. Review data for completeness and accuracy.
5. Establish data naming standards and consistent data definitions to improve overall data quality.
6. Contact Account Manager and Project Coordinator of projects to address data inconsistencies and to gather missing data.
7. Creation of invoices through Epicor and sent to the project coordinator on the order.
8. Perform administrative duties such as data filing as required.
1. Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team.
2. Present a professional image to the customers and vendors over the phone and email.
3. Must be very organized and detailed oriented.
4. Able to handle a high volume of tasks and deliverables.
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Team player, self-motivated, positive disposition, and problem-solver
1. Office 100% Production/Warehouse floor 0%
1. Primarily a sedentary role
2. Able to lift/push/pull up to 20 lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
1. Full Time and/or Part Time
Required Education and Experience
a. High School Graduate/GED
b. Proficient in data entry systems like CRM, ERP and Microsoft office suite.
c. Able to type 50 wpm.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 2 or more years of college