LifePlus Worldwide Learning
Contact Person: Paul Graves
Contact Email: email@example.com
Digital Designer (Part-time, 24 hrs per week)
Supervisor: Head of Design, UK
As part of the Corporate Marketing global design team, the Digital Designer plays a vital role in
raising and upholding our standards of work. This person has a design-driven, entrepreneurial
focus, supporting LifePlus’ organizational brand and marketing objectives. As part of our growing
corporate presence in UAE, this role will be integral to the globally distributed marketing teams.
Using their technical expertise, creative design excellence and outcome-oriented mindset, they will
help grow and iterate the new LifePlus brand across our expanding digital ecosystem and realize
the potential of crafted experiences to bring people into the story of our brand.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create positive and compelling digital experiences using UI design skills and UX experience.
- Understand, map and shape UX/CX, and help other teams think in the same way.
- Balance creativity with analysis, using data and insights to inform thinking.
- Revere attention to detail; from typographic nuances to pixel-perfect visuals.
- Handle multiple projects at the same time, each differing in size, scope and outcomes.
- Partner strong creative ideas with sound rationale and an outcome-oriented approach.
- Use tools like Adobe CC, Miro, Airtable, ClickUp and social media channels/search products. May also introduce software like Figma or Sketch to help improve the way we work.
Qualifications and requirements
1. Demonstrates a mature Christian faith and a Christ-centered approach to life and work.
2. Ability to live and work cross-culturally, with proven experience working as part of diverse teams
and sensitive to unique and multicultural perspectives and thoughts.
3. Four+ years’ experience working as a designer, primarily on projects with a digital bias, and familiar
with UI, UX and/or product design.
4 Sensibilities needed to embed and stretch the visual and verbal identity of an existing brand,
combining ambitious thinking with attention to detail.
5. Proven organizational and time-management skills, with experience in managing multiple design
projects within the parameters of a brief—on time, and on budget.
6. Proven ability to partner practical, user and business needs with creative problem-solving.
7. Awareness and growing knowledge of user-centered methodologies and design thinking.
8. Desire to grow in empathy, curiosity, experimentalism, integrative thinking, and collaboration.
9. Experience working closely with other to see an idea through from conception to delivery.
10. A portfolio that expresses a curious, problem-solving, and campaign-driven mindset.
11. Familiarity with social media and email marketing platforms; possibly also HTML/CSS, design
systems, Adobe AfterEffects, and/or Adobe Premiere.