Contact Person: Janice Kunz
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (206) 369-2196
Status: Full-time employment
FORMS ON FIRE eFORM SOFTWARE DESIGNER – Entry Level
You must currently live in Washington or Indiana State to apply.
ABOUT FORMS ON FIRE
Forms On Fire offers its clients a cloud/mobile software platform that is used to build database-like applications for mobile data collection. We help our clients replace paper forms and outdated data collection processes with their cloud-enabled tablets, smartphones and desktop devices which use the Forms On Fire app. Watch this 2 minute video to learn more about what we do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCKtZBtaQJ8 Still curious, you can start a free trial at www.formsonfire.com (no payment info is necessary) to learn even more about our product.
– Create mobile electronic form solutions to our clients, following specifications our clients provide.
– Design and test applications using our proprietary screen designer, Microsoft Word & Excel report designs, and integration
points to hundreds of other systems on the web.
– Consistently and accurately record daily time.
– Participate in weekly team meetings.
– Deliver product training for new and existing clients.
– Other duties as assigned.
– A serious interest in working at Forms On Fire. All former successful candidates, before they became employees, wanted to demonstrate their interest by starting a free trial (no payment info required) at Forms On Fire www.formsonfire.com.
– Technical Support, Customer Service, eForm/Web/Graphic design, or other related experience (3 full time PAID years – 40 hours per week)
– Associate’s / Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical studies, high GPA a plus
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and other general office software
– Interest or hobby in software development or web site design.
– Experience with database design, SQL, SharePoint, web design, or other technologies also a plus
– Experience with Apple MacBook / MacOS computers a plus.
– Touch-typing a must, (see here for touch-typing finger position https://youtu.be/6E1AiZEtV5c ) with a minimum of 65 words per minute, with reasonable (95%+) accuracy. Determine your speed at https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english
– Natural problem solver, self-learner, analytical – math lover, curious about technology, great verbal and written skills, well organized and highly professional
– You must live in IN or WA State and have a very reliable and fast internet connection from home, and a quiet work space for online calls. Currently 100% work from home due to COVID.
SALARY is dependent upon work experience.