Contact Person: John Fromong
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (425) 595-6230
Designs, develops, and tests electronic systems, components, or circuits for use within products. Utilizes computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments. Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
• Design wide array of electronics, from speakers to TVs to audio equipment.
• Develop, test, and supervise the manufacture of electronic equipment.
• Create test control apparatus and equipment.
• Design expertise around regulatory compliance (FCC, UL, CE)
• Test, troubleshoot, and isolate malfunctioning equipment.
• Read schematics and maintenance manuals.
• Develop electronic principles and technology in fields.
• Evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications.
• Research parts availability and costs.
• Direct field operations and maintenance of electronic installations
• Microcontroller implementation.
• Experience in firmware, embedded programming in C for integrated circuits
• Experience with PCB Design packages and Cypress PSoC Creator
• Programming languages proficiency: C, C++.
• Expertise with common digital communication interfaces (I2C, UART, USB)
• Sensor application in a microcontroller environment
• LCD interface experience such as TFT controller and LED backlight driver
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and ZigBee network module implementation
• Business Acumen
• Communication Proficiency
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Presentation Skills.
• Organizational Skills
• Project Management
• Results Driven
• Technical Capacity
• Time Management
• Office 100% Production/Warehouse floor 0%
• Ability to lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs.; anything over 50 lbs. is to be assisted.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
• Full Time.
• M-F 8am – 5pm
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited engineering program
• 1-3 years relevant experience