Investment Banking Analyst
Market demand creates opportunity! Are you seeking career growth that will lead to utilize your education and experience to engage in diverse projects – from sell-side advisory, buy-side advisory, direct buy-side investing projects – to consulting projects, dept advisory, board meetings and ad hoc portfolio projects. Where can you find this kind of diversity and growth under one umbrella? You can and will, within OneAccord! If this sounds intriguing to you, read on!
OneAccord serves Pacific Northwest business owners with a values-based commitment to their goals and legacy. Our unique service offering includes three specialties: we sell businesses and provide expert M&A advisory with the expertise of our dedicated and deeply experienced investment banking team, we buy businesses through our Private Equity function (Solomons Fund), and we build value in businesses with our group of former CEOs and COOs who work as management consultants.
OneAccord Capital Advisors is looking for a full-time Investment Banking Analyst. The person filling this position will handle a wide range of duties supporting a leading middle market M&A advisory firm and will also support the current private equity portfolio. They will work alongside and learn from an M&A team seasoned by decades of M&A, private equity and consulting experience.
Reasons to Work with Us
• This role is intended to lead into a higher-level position as deal volume continues to grow. You will be given the opportunity to grow and shape your position within the firm.
• Competitive employee benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan, PTO and paid holidays.
• Your direct input will be an important factor in business level decision making. This is a small team of committed professionals that will look to you to contribute at a base level.
• This role offers the unique opportunity to work on the sell-side, as an intermediary, and the buy-side, as an investor.
• Research industry trends, economic landscape, competitors and other company-specific analyses
• Draft materials for the life-cycle of a deal, from Pitches to Confidential Information Memoranda
• Draft and review M&A trends, buyer universes and comparable transactions for client companies
• Contribute to the communication strategy of proposals for both clients and potential buyers
• Work in HubSpot to update and generate reports for team meetings
• Develop and review financial models, reporting models and forecasts
• Work with portfolio company CEO/CFOs to prepare quarterly board presentations
• Ad-hoc analysis and team support
• 2+ dyears of experience in M&A, finance, accounting, banking or related fields
• BA or equivalent, ideally in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High level of motivation; a self-starter with a drive for improvement in products and processes
• Experience with PitchBook a plus
• Please send your resume to Stefanie.Hirota@OneAccord.co.