IT Coordinator Lead
Contact Person: Jeff Graves
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundry is a brand portfolio group acquiring and growing Brands born online. We appreciate the hard work founders have put in to launch and build their brands and acquire brands where we can accelerate growth. We welcome bold ideas and big thinkers. Foundry expertise, network, technology and analytic platforms apply superior operational and financial leverage to help scale top microbrands to their next level of sales and profitability. We want to help founders spend more focus on what they value – whether family, finances, the next brand build while seeing their brand growth accelerate on our platform. We can empathize with and relate to the Founders we work with, because we’ve been where they stand in scaling our own online businesses. Our founders have both worked in small businesses and built Amazon and D2C companies from scratch to become billion-dollar brands.
At Foundry, we identify, acquire, and invest in the best online consumer brands to profitably scale them. We partner and acquire top brands, then provide key resources and operational excellence for entrepreneurs who want liquidity while partnering with Amazon and a variety of other retail channels. Our team members are experts in acquisitions, operations, technology and data science to grow Foundry capability in building brands.
As an IT Coordinator, you will work across a variety of departments and teams regarding software applications and internal systems/tools that are vital to the success of the organization. In the next year, you are setting up the core internal tools, platforms and software for Foundry employees and teams to interact and be productive. You love solving problems and have strong technical acumen and attentively listen to teams to further understand their challenges and desired outcomes and work products. You fully understand what is involved to complete an IT project and/or new implementation.
What you’ll be doing:
· Provide remote and in-person support to resolve IT issues
· Identify solutions and set up core infrastructure such as corporate phone numbers, employee hardware, and remote software and asset management
· Manage and support Windows and MacOS Operating Systems
· Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop hardware/software
· Ensure smooth deployment of new applications and integrations
· Updating technical documentation
· Provide any IT related facility and office support as necessary
Who you are:
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
· 3+ Years hands-on experience working in IT Support, Helpdesk, or equivalent roles
· Knowledge of IT System including, but not limited to, OKTA, JAMF, Intune, Atlassian, GSuite, Dropbox