Marketing Program Manager
Radiant Vision Systems
Contact Person: Connie Diller
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (425) 284-0553
Radiant seeks a motivated Marketing Program Manager to join its Redmond team. In this role, you will use your design and wordsmithing to create high-value content that engages our customers and reinforces the Radiant brand. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative thinker with a passion for communications and design to grow professionally in a fast-paced, global environment
Do you possess an ability to understand technical concepts and articulate them clearly in written and verbal communications? Your ability and desire to manage a broad range of marketing projects that help generate sales leads, grow key accounts, and promote awareness of the Radiant brand within target markets, make this the job for you. Strong candidates will be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, with experience in both print and digital media. Radiant offers the opportunity for upward growth, along with the potential for expanded responsibilities based on performance and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop integrated campaigns to promote awareness and generate leads within target markets
• Create marketing deliverables, including but not limited to writing and designing brochures, advertisements, website content, PowerPoint presentations, tradeshow signage and displays, multimedia, and other materials
• Promote the capabilities and value of our solutions via brochures, presentations, broadcast emails, direct mail pieces, white papers, web content, and video
• Collaborate on content to promote the successes of Radiant customers and Radiant as a market leader, including technical papers & presentations, white papers, and case studies
• Enforce brand standards and ensure consistency across marketing activities
• Assist in the development of and write internal communications and press releases
• Work on special projects as needed
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
• A minimum of 5+ years’ relevant work experience.
• Familiarity with standard marketing concepts, practices, and platforms with a desire to learn more.
• Must be proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.
• Excellent communication skills verbal, written and presentation. Strong interpersonal skills- ability to build partnerships.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to work with a cross-departmental variety of stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
• Collaborator that works well under pressure, with a high sense of urgency.
• Adaptive learner with an aptitude for technology.
• Some travel may be required for marketing events (~10%).
Apply directly: https://careers-radiantvisionsystems.icims.com/jobs/1204/marketing-program-manager/job