Contact Person: Mark Miloscia
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (253) 414-8714
FPIW is a fast-paced, statewide Christian education, public policy, and advocacy organization that works closely with Pastors, Christians, and other political policy leaders to help Churches, citizens, business leaders, and other people of good will implement effective Christian public policy that transforms Washington state.
We are dedicated to God’s definition of life, marriage and family, parental rights, religious freedom, and Christian social justice. We are seeking a teammate to manage our office, assist the Executive Director in coordinating our team, to include QuickBooks bookkeeping, donor databases, and other duties such as event/project management, administrative executive assistance, and donor/stakeholder relations.
This is a full time, Monday to Friday, salaried/exempt position in Lynnwood WA who reports to Executive Director.
If you are an outgoing, friendly, proactive, organized, Christian witness, who wants to help transform our state and can ascribe to our Christian Statement of Faith and Core Issues and committed to promoting Christian virtues and policies with a like-minded team, send us a resume and cover letter to Mark@fpiw.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Office Manager/Team Coordinator Job Duties:
• Manages office operations & procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence & mailings, scheduling, filing systems; reviewing & approving financial requisitions; and assigning and managing clerical functions.
• Manages office policies by establishing procedures, measuring results, and making necessary adjustments.
• Keeps staff informed by reviewing and analyzing reports and scheduling, and summarizing information.
• Achieves financial objectives by analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Assists Executive Director in scheduling, coordinating and ensuring the success of donor management, project management, staff team duties, and other mission goals.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Processes mailed donations in database and donor support (producing and mailing weekly thank you letters and yearly tax statements to donors, etc.)
• Records day to day financial transactions in QuickBooks to include cash receipts, bank deposits, and account balance tracking, and monthly reconciliation.
• Develops monthly financial and donor statements, including cashflow, profit & loss, balance sheets
Skills and Software Proficiencies:
• Proven office management, administrative assistant experience, customer service experience
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Ability to operate on a schedule, and prioritize and meet deadlines—without constant supervision, while remaining flexible with ever-changing priorities.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work and manage projects.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills to include responding to stakeholders, volunteers, & donors.
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures, clerical practices and procedures
• Proficient in MS Office, QuickBooks, database management and Email and Web based Communication.