Contact Person: Peter Frix
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (206) 909-9197
Compensation: $22/hour, 10% performance raise upon merit at four months
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (accrual), unlimited Unpaid Time Off
Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Location: on-site our facility in Lynnwood, Washington (nearby Alderwood Mall)
Start date: Immediate.
Hiring process: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the subject line “FreeDoc – Resume”, or, “FreeDoc – Office Administrator”.
Include preferred method and time to contact you for scheduling an interview.
Founded in 1999, FreeDoc is a privately owned provider of technology solutions and services to public agencies and international corporations. Located in Lynnwood, Washington, FreeDoc staff share long-term stability (7 years average), with multiple staff members having retired from FreeDoc. Our company has a wholesome culture of excellence, individual respect and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
An approaching retirement has created availability on our administrative team. We are seeking an Office Administrator. This position works closely with the General Manager, Director of Operations and other staff. The training process (one to two months) is with the current Office Administrator.
Applicants must have excellent spelling and grammar, cognitive and interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail and a need for accuracy. Applicants must be proficient with QuickBooks, Excel, Word and Outlook and be comfortable with web-based time-keeping and other information systems.
– Creating and paying invoices
– Updating personnel records
– Gathering and submitting bi-weekly payroll
– Reviewing and submitting accounting information
– Assisting with order processing
– Scanning, filing, managing excel spreadsheets, etc.
– Facilitating correspondence via phone, mail and email
– Scheduling meetings, appointments and interviews
– Customer service
– Welcoming and directing visitors at the office
– Decorating the office for seasonal and holiday themes, as appropriate
– Ordering office supplies and coordinating a small set of vendors (document shredding, for example)
– Infrequent event planning
– Booking transport and accommodations
– Facilitating Recognition Events: employee birthdays, career milestones, Boss’ Day, Administrative Assistant’s Day, etc.
– Infrequent need to lift and carry a 25lb box for up to 50 feet
Education, Experience, Attributes:
– Excellent verbal and written communication; strong spelling and grammatical skills necessary
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook
– Discernment and discretion
– Proficiency at creative problem solving
– Initiative and self-directed attitude
– Highly organized
– Strong work ethic
– High school diploma (minimum)
– Four years of experience working in a similar role, with similar technology
– Excellent references for experience in a similar role