3W Medical for Women
Contact Person: TAYLOR WORTHEN
Contact Email: TAYLORW@3WMEDICAL.ORG
Contact Phone: (206) 588-0311
3W Medical for Women is a start up, non-profit women’s clinic in the University District neighborhood of Seattle. Our mission is to serve and provide evidence-based education to women in Seattle who are at-risk to unintended pregnancy’s or STI’s.
As the Office Manager you will be on the ground floor assisting patients and scheduling appointments. You will have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of so many women at need.
If you are in search of a career that is more than a job, but a calling visit our website at www.3wmedical.org to learn more!
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
REPORTS TO: CEO
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Full Time
3W MEDICAL FOR WOMEN MISSION:
To respectfully provide compassionate evidence-based sexual health services and education necessary to make informed healthcare decisions.
The Office Manager will acknowledge in writing their agreement to comply with the organization’s Behavioral Commitment document as well as all other applicable policies.
Serves as the “first face” for patients and guests in the organization. Works as a bridge between the medical and administrative teams to ensure all patient needs are being met. Manages volunteers, billing, organizational calendar and assists with clinic problem solving.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: (other duties may be assigned):
1. Responsible for clinic’s opening and closure procedures
2. Perform the morning walk-through of the clinic to ensure it is ready for opening
3. Meet and greet visitors and patients when they come into the clinic
4. Make sure that patients properly fill out intake forms and are prepared to see a medical provider
5. Schedule patient’s appointment and make sure it is communicated to the medical team
6. Remind patients of their upcoming appointments via phone, text message or another agreed-upon method
7. Communicate with patients regarding inquiries and complaints
8. Answer the clinic phones and assure that the caller’s needs are meet
9. Assist Operations Manager and Executive Assistant in managing the EMR system
10. Manage and update the clinic’s calendar which includes all departments
11. Ensure office inventory is stocked and replenish and order additional supplies when needed. Order medical supplies as requested by a medical provider(s)
12. Make sure the clinic is clean, plants are watered, space is organized etc.
13. Oversee office volunteers and delegate tasks accordingly
14. Manages the training and onboarding of all volunteers
15. Implement and monitor office policies and procedures
16. Assist with events including, banquets, dinners, fundraising events, and other promotional/marketing events as requested by the CEO or Executive Assistant
17. Must organize staff meetings and attend board meetings
18. Additional duties as requested by the CEO
19. Assists Operations Manager with invoices from vendors assuring that bills are paid on time
20. Collaborate with the Medical Assistant to make sure patients are seen on time and Provider’s are staying on schedule.
21. Safety officer – oversees compliance with all safety regulations logs and up keeps all safety measures for the clinic as well as hazard communication measures.
22. Assists the Operations Manager and Executive Assistant to keep up to date on AAAHC duties.
23. Participates on the Quality Improvement Committee. Attends and prepares for meetings and brings forward Safety Officer related duties to the QIC.
24. Completes certifications and trainings on specialties that apply to 3W Medical for Women program and patient needs as approved by the CEO.
25. Must give WAMS and 3W Medical for Women permission to video and take pictures of an employee for all promotional materials and where it is appropriate for use of employee images.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS,
Education and Licensure:
• 2-5 years with a Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience in, project management, department development, and/or medical clinic office.