Contact Person: Arika Larson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (425) 625-6808
High quality operations management position responsible for ensuring that client funds transfer flawlessly under our care and that our clients’ needs are being met. Identifying new sales opportunities from within the existing book of business, securing and tracking of corporate revenue, strategizing for growth and contributing to companies goals and initiatives, as well as supervising daily business operations, are all key objectives of this role.
• New Business Management: Assisting with new on boarding to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Conducting suitability assessments before applications are submitted and working with upper management as needed to help ensure successful processing where ever possible. Managing the New Business workflows with each insurance carrier to ensure efficient processing of applicants.
• Money Management: Managing incoming assets (ie. Money Chasing) to ensure speedy and accurate funding of new client accounts and existing client adds. This includes problem solving, client engagement, and effective handling of financial institutions, corporate liaisons, and facilitators. Keeping accurate and up to date reporting on funds.
• Revenue Management: Tracking new assets and commissions year-round and conducting Paid Premium and Commission analysis to ensure accuracy in all transactions. Work with bookkeeping to identify discrepancies and resolve issues to ensure that the correct production credits are being applied and revenue to the firm is accurate. Use the data to help business stay on track towards company goals and report status weekly.
• Goal Management: Take initiative to identify if the business is not on track for quarterly or mid-year achievement points that might affect year end production goals. Can also use similar initiative to identify target areas that are not performing or markets that are doing better than others. Lead team efforts to help brainstorm and drive ideas to drive and/or improve sales efforts wherever/whenever issues are identified; or just as a general rule of thumb.
• Tracking of individual clients’ policy terms and proactively contacting clients to facilitate plan renewals and preserve their business for the firm.
• Assisting Events and Scheduling Manager with corporate functions as needed. Attend and participate in Client Events. Build rapport and continue to maintain excellent client relationships.
• Organization, Detail Oriented
• Prompt and Accurate Responsiveness
• Strong Problem-Solving Capabilities
• Time Management and Project Management
• Caring Client Relations
• High Quality Written and Verbal Communication
• Detailed and Thorough Record Keeping
• Good Memory and Recall