Contact Person: Peter Frix
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (206) 909-9197
Compensation: $15/hour, 10% performance raise upon merit at four months.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (accrual), unlimited Unpaid Time Off
Location: 40 hours per week, on-site, at our facility in Lynnwood, Washington
Start date: As soon as possible.
Hiring process: Send us your resume, preferred contact method and preferred time to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a simple subject line like, “FreeDoc – Resume”, or, “FreeDoc – Production Specialist – Resume”, etc.
Founded in 1999, FreeDoc is a privately-owned provider of technology solutions and services to public agencies and international corporations. Located in Lynnwood, Washington, FreeDoc staff share long-term stability (7 years average), with multiple staff members having retired from FreeDoc. Our company has a wholesome culture of excellence and respect and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Starting position – Our approach to work is superior in every manner to the average job. This ‘entry-level’ position is the starting point that allows someone to progress into any area of the company, based on company need, personal trait consciousness, aptitude and merit.
Our Production team is a small, tight-knit team, and we are seeking to add a new team member. This position works closely with the other Production staff, including the Production Supervisor and other Production Specialists.
Applicants must have excellent cognitive skills, a high level of attention to detail and a need for accuracy, good spelling and an understanding of grammar, along with interpersonal skills. No specific prior experience is required, but prior experience sitting at a desk and performing repetitive tasks with your hands and also behind a computer screen would prepare an applicant well for this role.
– Clerical work: handling lots of pieces of paper, removing staples and paperclips, taping very small pieces of paper to larger pages, scanning paper- filing electronic documents, managing databases, etc.
– Multiple times, daily, need to lift and carry a 10-25lb box for 15-50 feet
– Daily sanitizing common touch surfaces in the office -door handles, etc.
– Facilitating correspondence and customer service via phone and email
– Infrequently welcoming and directing visitors at the office
– Identifying any supplies that need to be ordered for you to do your work
– Infrequently assist event hosting
Education, Experience, Attributes:
– Discernment and discretion
– Initiative and self-directed attitude
– Creative problem solving
– Highly organized
– Strong work ethic
– Stability and ability to learn new things
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel
– High school diploma (minimum)
– Experience working in a similar role is a major plus but not necessary
– Excellent references
– Proficient verbal and written communication; strong spelling and grammatical skills necessary