Contact Person: John Fromong
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (425) 595-6230
This position is primarily responsible for the use of software tools to manage customer projects and work with the Account Manager in the development, coordination and maintenance of client accounts.
Essential Job Functions
1. Project management of all projects (customer’s orders) assigned.
2. Communicates with all internal departments involved in the project tasks and milestones to ensure timely conclusion (customer product fulfillment) by using the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
3. Setup and maintain customer data in the ERP and CRM systems.
4. Oversee and document the status and stage of the projects in the CRM checklist.
5. Responsible for timely order shipment.
6. Has some responsibility and impact on revenue (product shipment) and cash flow (collection efforts on invoices).
7. Communicate handoff of invoice collections with Finance on customers with terms.
8. Order entry of projects into the Epicor system.
9. Work with the Account Executives to update projects and schedules.
10. Answer phones and follow up on customer requests or direct them to the appropriate associate for disposition.
11. Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery.
12. Work with customer service to perform after-sale support and complaint resolution with the customers.
13. Completion of other tasks as assigned by the manager.
1. Must be very organized and detailed oriented.
2. Able to handle a high volume of tasks and deliverables.
3. Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
4. Experience with data entry systems like ERP, CRM and Microsoft Office suite.
5. Good customer service skills.
6. Team player, self-motivated, positive disposition, and problem-solver
7. Strong attention to detail
8. Highly polished interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
1. Office 100% Production/Warehouse floor 0%
1. Primarily a sedentary role.
2. Able to lift/push/pull up to 20 lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
1. Full Time and/or Part Time
Required Education and Experience
a. High School Graduate/GED.
b. Proficient in data entry systems like CRM, ERP, ZOHO and Microsoft office suite.
c. Able to type 50 wpm.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 2 or more years of college.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.