Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
World Vision USA
The Intersection of Calling and Career
World Vision is hiring a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
**Preferred locations for this position Federal Way, WA, Washington DC, Chicago, IL or Nashville, TN.**
00 At a Glance
Role: Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Required Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (eight years) work experience. In addition to education or education equivalent, requires 2-4 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years in one or a combination of the following digital marketing disciplines: digital advertising, social media marketing (organic or paid), social influencer marketing and more.
Preferred Experience: Prior work experience with an agency, is a plus.
Location: Preferred locations for this position Federal Way, WA, Washington DC, Chicago, IL or Nashville, TN.
Salary: $60K – $65K USD annually
Company Size: 900+ (World Vision USA) / 34,000 worldwide (World Vision International)
01 The Job The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will implement World Vision US’ (WVUS) digital marketing tactics and participate in the development of digital marketing strategies. Specialize in one or more of the following areas: social media marketing, peer to peer (P2P) marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, mobile marketing, optimization, and/or site product management. Analyze and report on applicable optimization and responsible for project management efforts for channels under area of responsibility. Help carry out our Christian organization’s mission, vision, and strategies. Personify the ministry of World Vision by witnessing to Christ and ministering to others through life, deed, word and sign.
– Implement assigned digital tactics in alignment with WVUS’ digital strategy focused on positively impacting donor/supporters’ view of World Vision’s brand and providing opportunities to share information about World Vision’s work with others.
– Responsibility may include direct engagement with the public on behalf of the organization.
– Escalate risk issues and/or donor concerns to appropriate teams.
– Provide input to the digital strategy using subject matter expertise and data-driven insights.
– Identify and implement various measures to increase the efficiency and/or effectiveness of business operations.
– Provide technical expertise cross-functionally and across the organization to manage and optimize marketing efforts on an assignment basis.
– Maintain awareness of corporate goals, objectives, organizational announcements, and activities. Reference and follow organizational policies and procedures, seeking clarity as needed.
– Stay up to date and informed on current and emerging digital marketing trends in respective areas of focus.
– Work collaboratively with team members when assigned to work as a member of a team.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
02 Where this job could take your career World Vision USA is a part of the larger World Vision International partnership. Globally, we have over 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries. More than 900 of us call World Vision USA home. You’ll have opportunities to advance within our robust and talented group of professionals as you continue to stretch and grow your career for the future.
03 About World Vision USA When you work at World Vision, your passions and talents come together to meet the greatest needs in the world today. We go to ends of the earth and into the margins. Where few go and the road is less traveled. Because Jesus is alive in the hardest places to be a child. We are dangerously soft-hearted. But just the right kind of dangerous. That’s because we’re a global Christian humanitarian organization. We partner with children, families, and their communities to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. We empower people out of poverty. For real. For good. For nearly the last 70 years. Jesus’ love at the center. Always. We’re Christian and follow Jesus’ example to show unconditional love to the poor and oppressed. Serving every child we can regardless of faith. Are you feeling called to explore joining us? We hope so.
04 You Bring
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (eight years) work experience.
– In addition to education or education equivalent, requires 2-4 years of digital marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years in one or a combination of the following digital marketing disciplines: digital advertising, social media marketing (organic or paid), social influencer marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, site product management, and/or search engine marketing (SEO).
– Knowledge of peer to peer (P2P) marketing, is a plus.
– Able to work in a collaborative work environment.
– Prior experience executing and running ads.
– Display advertising knowledge, preferred.
– Having experience in executing media advertising.
– The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Enjoys both working on teams and independently.
05 Let your work be your faith in action Every day, nearly 14,000 children under the age of 5 die from preventable causes. Our call to action is urgent. That’s why we’re looking for someone who is ready to place their expertise behind helping the world’s most vulnerable children. Every project, every shoot, every edit can help influence whether someone chooses to help today or not. If not you, then who?
06 Salary Range & Benefits See compensation listed above. In addition, we have a robust and comprehensive benefits package to round out our total compensation package.
07 To Apply See the Apply box in the lower left corner. Still not sure? I’d really like to hear from you, even if it’s just to answer some questions about the job. Message Faith in Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
08 What happens next? Glad you asked. We owe you that and strive to not leave you wondering. We review applications nearly every day assessing strength of fit for the role. Sometimes questions arise on our end so we message you to learn more. Short-listed candidates are contacted for an initial phone conversation with our recruiting staff. Moving deeper into our selection process you can expect to interview 1:1 with a hiring manager. Finalists normally participate in a panel interview where the opportunity to meet additional members of our staff lends itself to more of a 360-view of the role. Our most valuable resource is our talented staff. Our goal is to fill this vacancy with the right person in the shortest amount of time, so we have all hands-on deck to move this important work forward.
Job Location: Remote, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary: 60,000.00 – 65,000.00 USD
Working Environment / Conditions: Standard office environment. Some domestic travel may be required; approximately 5%.