Senior Technical Program Manager
Contact Person: Jeff Graves
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundry is a brand portfolio group acquiring and growing Brands born online. We appreciate the hard work founders have put in to launch and build their brands and acquire brands where we can accelerate growth. We welcome bold ideas and big thinkers. Foundry expertise, network, technology and analytic platforms apply superior operational and financial leverage to help scale top microbrands to their next level of sales and profitability. We want to help founders spend more focus on what they value – whether family, finances, the next brand build while seeing their brand growth accelerate on our platform. We can empathize with and relate to the Founders we work with, because we’ve been where they stand in scaling our own online businesses. Our founders have both worked in small businesses and built Amazon and D2C companies from scratch to become billion-dollar brands.
At Foundry, we identify, acquire, and invest in the best online consumer brands to profitably scale them. We partner and acquire top brands, then provide key resources and operational excellence for entrepreneurs who want liquidity while partnering with Amazon and a variety of other retail channels. Our team members are experts in acquisitions, operations, technology and data science to grow Foundry capability in building brands.
The Sr Technical Program Manager role will have ownership of our brand acquisition process from start to finish, including overseeing the planning, execution, and operational transition of M&A integration projects. The Project Manager orchestrates project communication, consolidates resources based on needs, drives solutions to unique integration requirements, manages timelines, and otherwise facilitates the transition of acquired companies. This role helps to set up the foundation to ensure a seamless transition with each acquisition.
What you’ll be doing:
• Architect solutions for data flows and process steps across 3rd party software solutions, custom software, and Marketplace APIs (Amazon, Walmart, etc)
• Evaluate and Deliver solutions for business needs, i.e. financial reporting, order processing
• Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous progress in the acquisition and migration processes of newly acquired brands
• Drive acquisition and configuration of best in class ordering, financial, and CRM solutions such as NetSuite, Pipedrive, eCommeleon.
• Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability across the relevant internal and external teams involved in the acquisition and onboarding of a brand.
• Day-to-day tasks include partnering with M&A to understand the whole scope of the business – including but not limited to financial, legal, supply chain, and employee operations – and develop a seamless and frictionless plan to integrate
• Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential integration crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Develop and roll out various projects across the organization to improve cross team efficiency
Who you are:
• 4+ years experience in project management – specifically focused around business acquisitions and integration
• 2+ years of direct management experience of teams of 3-5 people
• In-depth knowledge of how a Project Management software can be leveraged in the acquisition lifecycle
• Ability to influence others by maintaining open channels of communication, fostering teamwork, and building relationships with cross-functional teams
• Can navigate complex issues from various sources while finding simple solutions
Foundry is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Foundry does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Foundry will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Foundrybrands.com