Strategic Innovation Producer
Contact Person: Dave Raley
Contact Email: email@example.com
Link to Apply: https://apply.workable.com/masterworks/j/A94C250378/
Our Strategic Innovation (SI) team stirs people to participate in Masterworks’ clients’ ministries through developing, executing, and launching strategies designed to move hearts and minds to action.
The SI Producer works within the SI team to ensure the development and execution of innovative marketing projects for clients, including new monthly giving programs (sustainer programs), new donor/volunteer/customer journeys, as well as developing films and videos uniquely tailored to fire up a wholly new audience for a ministry’s cause.
The ideal candidate for this position not only loves innovation, but is driven and motivated by implementing innovative ideas. They have direct marketing, fundraising experience, and the SI Producer comes alongside the SI team to develop strategies, captured in the form of creative briefs and plans. They work with agency and other resources to execute on those plans to launch and scale new programs and new audience strategies. The SI Producer works directly with clients, and with internal agency resources to create a great client experience and get the work done.
– Understand the vision and strategic direction of new programs and projects developed by the team.
– Develop the implementation strategy for various SI projects in collaboration with the SI team.
– Draft creative briefs and detailed plans based on concepts developed within the team.
– Identify the key metrics of success for each project.
– Identify and prioritize testing to put a minimum viable product (MVP) into the market.
– Identify and prioritize optimization tests, and ensure they are set up, run, evaluated, and that subsequent iteration happens.
– Create detailed plans for each project.
– Develop punch lists, lead punch-list meetings with the client in run-up to launch.
– Run point on initial performance meetings after launch.
– Collaborate with the SI team for planning and strategy of additional phases post-launch.
– Lead the rollout and successful implementation of SI projects.
– Take SI concepts from initial minimum-viable product (MVP) launch, through to Phase 2, 3, and beyond.
– Perform In Depth Interviews (IDIs) as needed to bolster the capacity of the SI team.
– Travel to and participate in client summits as needed.
You have experience in direct response fundraising and marketing.
You love to build things. Ideas are nice. Action is better.
You take ideas and figure out how to make them happen.
You are creative in a type-A sort of way — nothing is impossible, it’s just a question of how.
You inspire confidence in clients.
You are comfortable with ambiguity, and you bring structure to things around you.
You care about creating experiences, whether that is a client meeting, an event, or a new product.
You love to collaborate with team members, clients and cross-departmentally.
You are curious – you ask “why/why not” questions.
You can work well with many different personalities and functions to get the job done.
You’re able to humbly and personably explain ambiguous concepts and insights to clients and colleagues.
You have an understanding of and belief in human centered design.
You’re able to iterate internal processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency to ultimately provide a better client experience.
You intentionally surprise and delight the client when opportunities allow.
Work Experience – Mass donor fundraising experience desired
Education – Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred
Initiative and Risk Taking
Innovation and Change
Responsive to Customer Needs
Planning and Organization
Full Health Coverage
Profit Sharing Bonuses