Contact Person: Janice Kunz
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: (206) 369-2196
Status: Full-time employment
You must currently live in Washington State or Indiana State to apply.
ABOUT FORMS ON FIRE
Forms On Fire offers its clients a cloud/mobile software platform that is used to build database-like applications for mobile data collection. We help our clients replace paper forms and outdated data collection processes with their cloud-enabled tablets, smartphones and desktop devices which use the Forms On Fire app. Watch this 2 minute video to learn more about what we do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCKtZBtaQJ8 Still curious, you can start a free trial at www.formsonfire.com (no payment info is necessary) to learn even more about our product.
– Handle client technical support cases through phone and email submission.
– Update the company support website with tech tips and brief documents.
– Evaluate a client’s intended use of our software and possible integration with their existing systems, and recommend best
practices for their intended use.
– Improve our existing platform by evaluating proposed changes and making recommendations.
– Maintain client confidence by keeping their information confidential.
– Prepare reference material for users by drafting instructions.
– A serious interest in working at Forms On Fire. All former successful candidates, before they became employees, wanted to demonstrate their interest by starting a free trial (no payment info required) at Forms On Fire www.formsonfire.com.
– Technical Support, Customer Service, eForm/Web/Graphic design, or other related experience (3 full time PAID years – 40
hours per week)
– Touch-typing a must (see here for touch-typing finger position https://youtu.be/6E1AiZEtV5c ), with a minimum of 65 words
per minute -WPM, with reasonable (95%+) accuracy. Determine your typng speed at https://10fastfingers.com/typing-
– Associate’s / Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical studies, high GPA a plus
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and other general office software
– Interest or hobby in software development or web site design.
– Experience with database design, SQL, SharePoint, web design, or other technologies also a plus
– Experience with Apple MacBook / MacOS computers a plus.
– Natural problem solver, self-learner, analytical – math lover, curious about technology, great verbal and written skills, well
organized and highly professional
– You must current live in Washington State or Indiana State and have a very reliable and fast internet connection from home,
and a quiet work space for online calls. Currently 100%
work from home due to COVID
SALARY is dependent upon experience.