Commercial Sales Associate
Contact Person: Human Resources
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine working for a forward-thinking company whose products are enjoyed by over one million people in 100 countries every day. In a culture that has fun, values common sense and respects great ideas. With people who are committed to the company’s success and love coming to work every day. Electric Mirror offers all this and more.
We’re the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of lighted mirrors and mirror technology, and we’re hiring smart, driven people who are looking for an exciting career opportunity with great pay and benefits.
Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, the Commercial Sales Associate provides quotes to the customers to win sales. The Commercial Sales Associate will use software tools including Epicor, ZOHO, and Microsoft Office to coordinate and manage quotes, projects, and the sales funnel. The use of telephones and computers is necessary for the performance of this role.
Essential Job Functions
1. Work closely with the Inside Sales Manager, Sales Executives and the Sales Representatives in a coordinated sales strategy to win new business.
2. Serve as the customer advocate in the company.
3. Generate quotes and provide product and technical information to customers in a timely manner.
4. Manage sales pipelines in the ZOHO CRM to include accurate updating of opportunity status updates and activities.
5. Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions.
6. Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
7. Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
8. Accurately process customer transactions including orders and quotes.
9. Properly record customer expectations related to shipment dates and expected date of delivery.
10. Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
11. Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products to increase product related sales and customer satisfaction.
12. Setup and maintain customer data in the ZOHO CRM.
13. Completion of other tasks as assigned by the manager.
1. Proficient with software tools including Epicor, ZOHO and Microsoft Office.
2. Manages time effectively, meets personal goals and works effectively with other members of the sales team
3. Strong customer service skills.
4. Present a professional image to the customers and vendors over the phone.
5. Telephones and Computer knowledge.
6. Very organized and detailed oriented.
7. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
8. Team player, self-motivated, positive disposition, and problem-solver
1. Office 100% Production/Warehouse floor 0%
1. Primarily a sedentary role
2. Able to lift/push/pull up to 20 lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
1. Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
2. Monday-Friday, schedule varies
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Graduate/GED
2. Skilled with ERP CRM, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
3. Type 40+ WPM Data Entry 10KPH
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Some college or college graduate
2. 10-key by touch preferred.